Girls, why would you keep planning dates only to cancel them?

I've had this girl cancel 3 dates now. The first one was me asking her but the last two I left up to her because I wasn't sure if her canceling was a hint that she wasn't interested. So now she has taken the initiative to pick a date and still cancels?

I'm completely confused. I gave her an easy opportunity to let me down easy SHE'S the one whose going out of her way to make these plans then she still cancels.

The excuses aren't obviously BS but three in a row & they're the kind of things that can be worked through with a tiny little bit of effort.

9

Most Helpful Girl

• If she really wanted to go out with you, she'd make it happen. Don't waste anymore time on here. She's probably just in it for the attention or to play games for whatever reason.

What Girls Said 8

• I wouldn't, unless there was genuine reasons why I couldn't make it, other than that I wouldn't be surprised if the person I kept planning with lost interest.

• I'd just ask her straight up "Do you want to go out with me? It's okay if you don't, I'd just like to know what you'd prefer."

How she responds should outline what you'll do.

• i'm usually a fan of being really straight forward but i feel i already have been and she's still managed to be super flaky. i think i'll forget her, if she is interested she'll have to re initiate things.

• She may be trying to play hard to get to make you think about her more. Or she could have a good excuse. But if she's not offering a good alternate time, then I think she's playing you.

• What is up with the hard to get thing? If that's the case she's now all but blown it. Oh well. Thanks for the opinion.

• Maybe she's just a really busy girl. If she's asking you to hang WITHOUT u bothering her at all about it then she's interested

• I wouldn't waste your time with her. She's not that into you

• She sounds annoying. Go find someone else.

• Yes it' has gotten to the annoying point. Thank you.

• she's probs just too shy & nervous. Story of my life.

• if that were the case how would you ever get over it to actually go on a date?

• Both i guess aren't they the same? one way to tell if she's shy or just not interested is to keep talking to her if she still responds eagerly then she's interested just shy

• thanks for the tip.

• She's playing games. Time to move on.