Do you believe in "opposites attract"?

Many people say opposites attract in a relationship, dont get me wrong buts its all fun and games until you relaize you guys have nothing in common. So to what extent do these "Opposites Attract"?
And if you dont believe in that, Do you believe in finding somebody just like you? Its amazing to have things in common, but wouldn't it also be unsatisfying if the person is just a reflection of yourself? So which is bette, or what is the right balance for you?
Feel free to expess yourself. .

Most Helpful Guy

• Regardless of what I believe, it is a fact of life. Just understand that this means opposites in temperament so that your strengths and weaknesses compliment each other and you make a complete team.

When it comes to lifestyles and values, you must be alike so that you have a shared vision for the future. When you are with a girl and you just seem to get along day to day with ease, that is the one buddy. Because if you fight all the time, the looks, the sex, the good times---all fade into the background.

What Girls Said 5

• Attracts? Yes but in most cases, the relationship doesn't last long. I dated someone who was like totally opposite... It turned into a real pain in thw neck after few months.

• If it does happen to work, it never lasts long. Compatibility is the key to a successful relationship.

• I think they attract very strongly in a sexual way but as far as working out--no.

• No. If you look up studies most people end up with people who are like them or have similar backgrounds to them. That's why so many kids of divorcees end up together.

• not really...

What Guys Said 3

• I can see opposites attracting... This one girl and I had a lot in common, like we both liked cats, both liked to play games, both liked the same kind of shows and songs roughly, both like the same cookie :3... It was nice that we both liked the same things and seemed to have the same type of personality. But yeah just didn't feel right. Felt like I would be dating myself or something. Also having a bit of difference is nice leaves room for new things.

• no, it's PC nonsense.

• no, it's bull.