How come all females are replused by indians?

Most Helpful Girl

• well the stories on the news about what happens to women in India does not get a girl's panties wet.

What Girls Said 19

• I'm not repulsed by them, I don't discriminate the whole race by a few individuals. But, for example, most (not all) Indians on GaG are sexually creepy af and very desperate and weird and don't even know decent English which makes it even creepier and that is something I do find repulsive. But I'm sure there's plenty of cool Indian dudes too.

• #generalisation121 please -.-

• In my mind you have a little word document stashed away with all the generalizations you've seen so far... and IT'S GENERALIZATION... with a ZZZZZZ. ANADA' !

• No worries eh GUUURRRRLLLLL.
      *this is so weird.

• YOU'RE so weird xD @illusive_man

• Maybe it's just some of them who have a problem because they call girls "females".

• What else is he supposed to say. ?

• Okay so when we are describing people as people and not objects then we need to use language that reflects that. What sounds more like we are talking about a fellow human being.

"Look at that male's arms."

"Look at that guy's arms."

• I'm not repulsed by indians. I'm repulsed by men who don't know how to talk to women without being overly sexual, who make gross innuendos and who don't respect boundaries.

• I not repulsed by a whole nationality. That's a bit too much. However, because of the fact that India has so much rape and guys confirming that Indian guys really are creepy on by sending creepy messages on the internet a lot. Perhaps I do have some prejudges.

• I've not heard of this.
    Maybe because of all the rape no one is doing anything about in India... They give all Indians a bad name...

• Generalizing 101

• Which Indians? You have ones from India and then you have native Americans which are also called that, lol.

• Indians from India

• Ah kk. I don't think girls are repulsed by Indians.

Though a lot of people from India and turky that i've seem on here kind of come off as pushy. I've been seriously wondering why is that. Nothing against both groups just I don't get why.

• I've just never been attracted to an Indian guy.. But I'm sure there are girls who are!

• They believe everything they see in the media about you

• Some are just not into them.

I have seen some cute Indians , tbh.

• Who says that all women are repulsed by Indians.. you guys are hot

• Which females are? I'm certainly not

• We're not...

• Maybe they have bad experience with some Indian men so they assume them to be all the same.

• I'm not even slightly repulsed by this half Indian hottie www.aceshowbiz.com/.../...een-choice-awards-01.jpg

• TBH, I know NOTHING about the culture, religion, or customs. I'm just plain NOT attracted to dark skin. I've talked to several through various customer service lines, and most of them have been very charming, polite, and intellectually attractive. Based on character alone, I'd have to say many of them would make great boyfriends. But this is also based off of a 30 minute phone call where they were working and I was the customer.

• I guess some indian men still have a chance with you since not all of them have dark skin.

• not all females.

• Males too! Lol - I'm Indian.

• Nah. Way more guys are open to dating Indian females than females are to dating Indian males.

• Hmmm, that's somewhat true. I guess it's just personal preference.

What Guys Said 11

• They had bad experiences with Dell's customer support line 😕

• I doubt all of them are repulsed by Indians, but given the reputation that India has of being a "rape paradise", some women will be wary to date an Indian man. Sure, stereotyping and discriminating isn't right, but they rather be criticized by that than risk getting hurt.

Also, culture has a lot to do with attraction. Indian culture is very different from the western societies, so it's normal to see lots of people who don't like that culture, therefore, they won't date a guy from India.
    Most likely, the reason why you encounter a lack of female attraction, is because of your culture, not because of your appearance. Try finding women with similar background, or someone who enjoys your culture.

• I'm not entirely sure. I love the Indian accent, and I would think the darkness and ethnicity would seem exotic. I think Indian girls are often gorgeous.

• Welcome to the internet bruh! I am an Indian and I don't pm others unless I have reason, which kind of makes respect myself!

And this happens because ; indians sound more desperate when they see a forienger female (idk why) but that's the shit! I am talking lot of shit but its true!

Keep in mind dude, life is just more than sex

• Women are not attracted to our features and skin tone of brown and dark.

• Repulsed? WTF is that? Explain please!

• I've seen quite number of indian guys dating hot white chicks in public :3
    Have some hope!

• where in the world is this?

• Because we are intelligent 😝

• Because they met all the bad ones.

• They're not?

• Bus rape and murder. Things like that.