My boyfriend commented on another girls breasts?

He commented on another womans breasts telling her she is sexy, beautiful and That she has the to body of every would would want...
as for me im totaly flat chested and have thèse dark pufft nipples yuk! And m'y bone structure totaly sucks Wide waist and Small shoulders... i asked him if He thought the women he comment on are prettier he said some are... i feel completly unacttractive and unwanted... At times hedoes call me sexy beautiful or gougouse but it doesn't effect my feelings... i taled to him about it he say he likes what He likes and can't change That 😢

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow... you need to move on immediately. Find a guy who truly loves you for you, and the you, you are today. Not some future or "better" you who has had work done, dieted till you were sickly, or become a gymrat obessed with mirrors.

• Dont be confused its not m'y pic... but the pic in my avatar is me...

And thank You for tour option.

• No, I knew the pic wasn't you. :)

• Okay thanks :)

What Guys Said 5

• Is the picture you or the one he commented on? Because if that is actually you then you are nowhere near flat chested

• No its not me, but m'y pic is in the avatar

• That sucks that your boyfriend has made you feel unwanted and unsexy. He probably should not have said that in front of you. Honestly I would find a guy ho appreciates you and loves you for who you are and your body

• It's normal to check out other people, but he shouldn't acknowledge it in your presence.

Some of these dudes have no respect!

• Dammit... I couldn't finish reading this... that pic is so distracting

• Your boobs are fine! And hey flat is where its at when it comes to sensitivity so you'll have a bit more fun with that than the busty girls.

• That's not my pic if that's u think... its the girl he commented on...

• its all in your mind. i wonder how stays with you since you are so insecure. the body you call uglyis the body your boyfriend chose

What Girls Said 3

• He's a jerk and you should leave him.

• Ew he sounds like a douche bag. i'd dump him and find someone who appreciates you girl.

• He's a dick! I'm sure he wouldn't like it if you were openly commenting on another guy's looks. You should break up with him, since he couldn't even consider your feelings after you told him how it made you felt.