Is it important to get a goodnight and good morning text?

if he doesn't send these does it mean he doesn't care?
If we casually dating

Most Helpful Guy

• It is nice sometimes to get texts like that but if he is not sending them it is not a sign he does not care. Like another user has already said if it is every single day those texts are sent it will loose its special feeling and become old so every once and a while is ideal.

What Guys Said 3

• Sending them on a daily basis is impossible. Yet, if on occasion he send them, it shows you were important enough for him to keep you in mind.

• Every once in a while is nice. If you do it every day, it starts to become old

• No it doesn't mean he doesn't care. Guys aren't into texting like this as much as girls are.

What Girls Said 4

• it is not that important.. but still it is very nice to get those.. it means he thinks about you.. all the time..

• If I don't get a goodnight text I would be quite disappointed. Goodmorning text messages? eh I'm usually up before my boyfriend is.
    I don't think he thinks its necessary, but if it's something you like you can ask him.

• Isn't it too soon for that? Wait till, he likes you more. Maybe if you start first, he will follow too.

• It's heart warming to get them, but not necessarily every morning and night. That just becomes like a ritual and has no true meaning. It's better to receieve them randomly when you aren't expecting them.