Girls, Girls have u ever called a guy your dating.. Your husband?

I text her and she replyed back. Hey my husband. I replyed don't go there. She replyed grr I'm joking. Was cute tho

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I have never called my boyfriend that. He had called "wifey" several times, but I had to say that "Baby, I'm not your wife." He then said "... Yet". Which is cute, but I don't him to randomly call me "wifey" when there's nothing would guarantee that will happen. I don't like to fool around with this. It has to be specific.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Haha

Nope.

My sister has though but thats because before they gor into relationship, she knew she was going to marry him

0|0
    0|0
  • sometimes, I used to replied to my boyfriend "okay my hubby" and he was like too surprise and ask me to repeat that word again. but lolz, I just repeated it with "okay my darling" haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Bj636? lol

I have never done that. But I said "I'm not your wife" once xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol that's so cute

Gives me ideas. Probably gonna try that on my boyfriend to see how he reacts 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes only because I've been with the guy for almost 7 years. I think after 5 years and if the relationship is healthy it's alright to called each pussy husband or wife. Also after 5 years of paying bills law could consider you married.

0|0
    0|0
  • no and I would never do that

0|0
    0|0
  • Do u find this a turn off?

0|0
    0|0
  • No I can't say that I have. I've had guys call me wifey a lot, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I have never done that.

0|0
    0|0