Girls, What kinda date is more appealing to you?

Date idea 1: movie night/dinner at home. This is how it works. there are several genres in a hat, you draw one and what ever the genre (e, g Disney, Comedy, action, horror) will be the theme for the night. plus a home cooked dinner or pizza or take out.

Date 2: picnic. Basic picnic in a area of your choice

15

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 14

• What about both? There are places where you can see a movie outdoors... Take a picnic basket en the you have both!! Dates are fun if you do something you have never done... And a scary movie in the outdoors will give you plenty of oppertunities to cuddle

• I'd like the first one. But it really just depends on the specific person. Both are absolutely acceptable ideas for a date.

• Date 1! I'm allergic to a lot of outdoorsy things, so you know, picnics aren't my favourite thing. But I think it's so fun to just have a night in, cook together, make jokes, and enjoy a movie we both wanna watch.

• it depends. for a first date: Date 1. would be really fun to me!

For a general date with my longtime boyfriend, date 2. It would be nice to change it up a bit

• Date 1 sounds like my kinda date

• Date 2, because it allows us to talk and get to know each other, once your in a relationship you have all the time in the world to go to the movies

• Well said! I was choosing the 2 choice because I was having the same thought as you. :)

• For a first date? Neither.

I would go with number 1 if I had to pick

• Picnic date ^_^

• date 2 totally^^

• I prefer indoor dates so number 1 for me :)

• Date number one for sure. Who doesn't like a great movie and home cooked dinner or pizza. Loving that the movie theme is at random, such a cute and great idea.

• They both sound nice, but I guess date #1!

• Date 2: picnic. Basic picnic in a area of your choice

• 2 is more romantic
    1 is good if it's a home cooked meal
    Pizza isn't very date ish in my opinion

• well, its the thought that counts

• If you want to think heaps into it
      I'd say action
      Comedy I would want to watch
      Whereas action it's easier for me to get distracted haha

• thats true lol. musical numbers and talking snowmen won't make ya horny lol