Girls, would you consider dating a man who is employed, but still lives with his parents?

Why or why not?

• Yes
    61% (17)
  • No
    4% (1)
  • Maybe
    35% (10)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
He is employed, can cook and do things for himself, suppirt himself. But is currently living with his parents.

10

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as he is being productive in someway and not mooching, I don't see a problem with it.

What Girls Said 9

• Yeah I would date him, he can always come visit me. In this day and age, in our country, it's not that weird. Many adults stay home longer or return back because of a personal situation.

Shit happens and housing is definitely not cheap.

• yes.. why not..

• As long as he is not "Mommy's boy"

Yes

• Sure, as long as he is self sufficient. I live with my mom still, but I pay my share of bills. If he's doing the same, I see nothing wrong.

• Sure, that's fine.

• Yes I would. He at least has a job and not living off his parents. Also if the parents ask for rent money then he's getting the concept of paying bills and rent. Not eventually if he plans to marry the girl he should get a place first of his own.

• It depends, I don't know.

• On what?

• On how much I like him, why he lives with his parents (he might be a momma's boy that doesn't do anything for himself and expects others to have everything done for him), etc. I'm actually 17, most guys my age are forced to live with their parents, whether they like it or not.

• Sure, why not?

• I'm dating a guy who lives with his parents
    I live with mine because they have a big house and I'm still studying
    He lives with his because the nationality he is they generally live with parents until marriage or whatever