Damned if I do, damned if I don't? Why is that? (Interracial dating)?

I've become more aware of how attractive women of color are, and people have begun to say that I am "worshipping" them because I to "oppress" them, but if I were to say that I don't find them attractive, people would call me "racist".

I am damned if I do, and damned if I don't.

Most Helpful Guy

• when it comes to interracial dating you will always get hate no matter from what, im hispanic and my 1st girlfriend was black and mostly the black guys would hate they would say things like damn betraying your race like that girl and get with your own kind and if its not on the streets most likely the parents will or family members so if your planning on interacially dating just be ready to pass through hate but in the end its all worth it women from different races other than your own can be crazy good experience

What Girls Said 4

• hahaha.. dont think about this.. this is just rubbish.. you like want you want.. dont let anyone tell you what to do.. ok.. :)

• how about you don't care about what others think? How do you expect girls of different races to feel comfortable with you and think you two could get somewhere romantically if you act like a spineless guy that can't think for himself O_O

• I wouldn't care to be honest. I'd gladly and proudly walk down the street with a girlfriend of another race.

• Of course. I needed to vent. Wouldn't you also find such a situation annoying if it were you?

• no because I don't give a fuck what people think so I don't get annoyed

• Don't listen to people like that. Everyone has something to say about everything. What you like is what you like, as long as you respect the person and truly care for the person is really all that matters. Everything else is just dust in the wind.

• They want you to appreciate beauty equally.. and not just go from only white to only black.

What Guys Said 1

• You are racist. People are people, there's no white vs "people of color".

But that's ok. Everyone's a little racist.