Girls, how would you feel if a guy you meet a few years ago told you he liked you?

So there is this guy and you know and you have hung out a few times with mutual friends but you still don't know each other very well. You have met up in person only a few times, then one day when you guys are hanging out after a few months of not seeing each other he tells you he likes you and that he thinks about you all the time. How would you react if you liked him? How would you react if you didn't like him?

3

Most Helpful Girl

• I had this happen to me not too long ago. I had a crush on a senior my freshman year, and even asked him to Sadie Hawkins dance (girl asks guys, but I'd ask him out anyways because I don't care). He said he'd like to but already had a date. I didn't talk to him much and he graduated.

Now that I'm graduated and moved away, he friended me on social media and told me he always had a crush on me. MY high school crush had a crush on ME. That was a shocker, not going to lie.

In your situation you mentioned, I would tell him how I felt. If I was single and liked him, I would try to get to know him and date him.

What Girls Said 2

• Either way my reaction would be the same. I would tell him the way I feel

• Uh.. sad, cause I'm taken and this disclosure will probably mean I won't see him again or not that often anymore.