Why does he do this?

Ok, I'm dating this guy and we are getting along really really good. He's very sweet and caring, asks me out often enough and has no problem with texting me first and everything, it shows he cares, but he does this one thing that annoys me, mostly because I don't understand it. Whenever I ask him out, if he already has plans instead of saying "hey sorry I'm already busy, next time" he IGNORES my messages and changes topic! It annoys me mostly because I feel like he thinks of me as a little child that will break down and cry if I get a no as an answer... Do you think I should confront him about it while I'm not mad yet and just point out that I do not mind at all if he says no because he is busy? I'm a very busy person too, so having no response annoys me because I can't tell if I'm free for the rest of my friends or not!

Most Helpful Girl

• you should confront him.

What Guys Said 2

• hmnn it sounds like maybe he's trying to play hard to get, or is expecting you to beg him sounds very egotistical of him if you ask me, yes id confront him and ask him why is it that he doesn't reply you dont like getting stringed along

• Just make different plans if he doesn't answer and when he does tell him ur busy

What Girls Said 2

• maybe he's not used to girls not caring if he has time or not

• confront him about it