Guys, do you ever worry about seeming too keen when you start seeing a girl?

Do you ever worry about seeming too keen when you are a month or two in seeing a girl?
What do you do to come across less keen? Why do you do this?

• yes so I back off a bit
    62% (13)
  • No I don't care
    38% (8)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

7

Most Helpful Guy

• ''Why do I do this?''

Because the more I make it seem like I've got other stuff to do and other women to see than just wait around all day for her, the more valuable I appear in her mind.

If I just appear automatically in love with a girl she subconsciously thinks ''wow i already won him over by barely talking to him, he must not have many other women is his life, so he must not have much value. Next!''

Whereas if I keep my cool and don't let her think I'm that into her she thinks ''damn I'm not sure if this guy is actually all that interested in me at all, he must have other women in his life fighting over his attention meaning he must be a great catch, I need to win him over those other girls!''

What Guys Said 6

• Eh. I sometimes keep it in the back of my mind, but if the girl is unresponsive and thinks I'm smothering her in the beginning then she probably is a waste of time as it is.

• No, I never play the stupid childish games (play hard to get, who-should-text-who, am i looking desperate). I have way too shit to deal with in my life to worry about that.

• I'm 32, at my age if she is put off by me being fucking honest about my intentions and the fact i won't play kindergarten games then she was wasting my time to begin with.

• Well a girl i liked said i came on too strong at first and then we have talked for about a month on facebook?

• Not a month or two it means ur into her

• Would you have to talk to her everyday at this point or most days but not everyday?

• All the time.