Does race matter?

If race matters to you , what race do you prefer?

Most Helpful Guy

• race has never been a factor to me, im hispanic and my 1st girfriend was black but also like Asian and white women.. dating just get more interesting when you open yourself to other races besides your own

What Guys Said 9

• Race doesn't matter to me but culture and religion matter to me. I can go out with a girl of any race but if her culture is extremely alien to me or she is Islamic or Jewish then I honestly couldn't date her.

• Well i only date one race, the human one.

• I prefer someone I click with. It doesn't matter where they are from.

• it really doesn´t. races are different but every race has perfect 10/10 girls.

• White race. Duhhhh.

• I admit, my crushes have pretty much all been white women. I am white myself. But it's not that I think about it in a racist way. I don't think there is anything wrong or "less" about other types of women, or that they are not people. It's always felt to me more like, I like red cars. Nothing wrong with the rest. Just given a choice, I'd pick the red one.

And that's as of right now. Though I have my preferences, I still can see that women of all races can have very attractive body and face shapes. The "curvy" shape always excites me regardless of color.

• It matters to the selection team of miss world/universe.

• I love midgits, don't know why, their little stumpy limbs, standard torso, wow!!! Really get me going

• As for dating i stick with white

What Girls Said 3

• As long as he turns me on... No

• it doesn't matter.

• It doesn't matter to me at all.