She wants to hangout with me again?

This girl knows that I like her. I know she is single and not dating anyone. I have hung out with Her before alone. Nothing happened though and it seemed like she wasn't interested. I was texting her the other day about a spot we missed when we were canoeing. She responded with we need to go do it again. Does this mean anything? I'm confused because she was acting weird before but now this.

Most Helpful Girl

• It means she wants to hang out with you again!

• Yes but is she interested

What Girls Said 2

• she likes you.

• She might be playing heard to get, but she probably wants to hang out with you!! it takes a lot of courage to even subtely ask someone out on a date, so she probably likes you :)

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like she just wants to be friends, but canoeing sounds pretty Romantic, only advice is go in for a kiss and see what happens (don't force it's just lean in)

• She wants to canoe, which has nothing to do with you as a potential suitor. Don't get your hopes up.