Texting a girl to set up a date? And she won't respond?

When intent inset up a date with this girl, she won't reply. This girl is known for playing mind games. And hard to get? Should I just talk to her at school? At school she won't talk to me unless I got up to her?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would go talk to her at school

What Girls Said 4

• Fuck that bitch. She won't reply she gets no date. I would have said setting up dates by phone calls is best but if she plays games routinely she's not worth it

• talk to her at school.

• yeah well you should ask her in person not over the phone come on bro

• try and go up to her, if she doesn't like you at least you tried and there's little to lose

What Guys Said 4

• I've set up "hangouts" with text...
    So yeah go up to her at school.
    Or call her.

• If she does not reply and say at least... I am checking my schedule, then I would not bother going up to her.

Best thing to do... ask someone else and then say your busy if she ever gets back to you.

• Well... seems like she's not all that interested... so dont be surprised if u get harshly rejected if u confront her at school

• Yeah she's not interested fella