Is tinder strictly for hookup? is there any chance of me meeting someone nice?

I always thought tinder was a dating app and not a hookup app.. Is there any chances of me ever finding anyone to date on there?

i know there are some succsessful tinder dating histories, what do you think is the chance of me meeting some nice?

Most Helpful Girl

• Mostly yes but there's always exceptions

• so is there any point in trying?

• Yes but don't get your hopes up

• i have used it before, so I have very low expectations lol...

What Guys Said 4

• for hook-up MOSTLY

• All are disgusting n useless sites full of perverts , bots, scammers, hackers, idiots.

• Do you know everyone that uses it? no, i didn't think so... sounds like you have had a bad experience on one of those apps or sites

• Kinda... 😑

• From what I've heard, its mostly for hookups, but there are afew that are fir something more.

• Honestly, not much different than anywhere else.

• i guess you're right actually.. i mean i meet more guys that only want sex then guys that want to date irl

What Girls Said 4

• One of my friends tried it and she told me there are very few guys who are interested in something serious. Maybe you can just try your luck and see how it goes.

• It's possible, but you have to wade through a lot of thirsty men to find them.

• ugh.. why is it so difficult for a youn girl to find a date these days? D:

• Oh honey, if I knew that, I wouldn't be on OKC.

• mostly for hook ups.

• Hookahs are for smoking hashish, but most people use them for weed.