Why do guys want you more when you care less?

I notice when I'm not texting a guy Good Morning or calling to see what he's doing. Then that's when he'll decide to call a lot. Wherever I focus on myself it seems he comes around. Why do I have to stop contacting a man for a few days in order to receive a call? Is he not interested in me if it takes him 2-5 days to contact me?

Most Helpful Guy

• If u care TOO much for a guy, he won't see it as anything out of the ordinary. in other words, he probably sees u as often available and that he doesn't have to put as much effort in to the whole thing, UNLESS, u start to care less or pull away. thats when a guy fears he will loose u, thus contact u more. otherwise, most guys won't, cause they dont wana bother if they dont have to.

What Guys Said 4

• wow im surprised I can't explain this right now lol.

• hahahahha maybe they love da chase?

• Sounds like he wants you only when it is convenient for him. Does not sound like a guy that is truly interested in you.

• some guys do... they think ur not interested n they want to change it

What Girls Said 2

• They always want what they can't have.

• Because some of them play the stupid hard to get game and wish they would get your attention. When they don't, they start to back off and try other approach.