Where to find guy to date?

where to get a date?

I can't seem to find anyone and i dont know where to be looking either. I have been one some dates, but they have asked me out. Most guys i meet, like ever, are guys at the club, i have tried both dating sites and dating apps, no luck either, and the gym i go to most the average age is 30-40 or something.

At the end of the day i want something between someone to date and someone to have a fling with. I dont want anything super serious, but i want more then only sex. I dont know where to find guys at all.. i can't flirt and i dont have the curage to talk to guys i find attractive.

So what do i do?

Most Helpful Guy

• hmmmmm depends on wot type of guy u r after!

• well a guy that works out would be great since i work out a lot myself, but its not a must. In general i just want a guy i an hang out with, have fun with.. Other then i dont really have ny spesific criteras, or i need to find him attractive lol

• do u have any male friends?

• No, I have one and he always hangs out with girls

What Guys Said 4

• I often think maybe doing a hobby class or something like a dance class. You will meet people with similar interests.

• i dont have time for that... i only want something short term since im moving very soon

• Im pretty hot and i live in the gym :P Maybe tinder?

• Go to church! :o

• We can have a long distance relationship, if you want to try :P

What Girls Said 1

• you can find them literally everywhere!

• But how to get in contact with one?