I hate why we still have negative attitudes towards shorter guy/taller girl couples? People are different? Why can't we be adults and get over?

... stupid trivial things in our chices of relationship? Whether height or what car they drive or anything like that? Surely if your personality attracts each other it should not matter what anyone says otherwise, any of these stupid social outdated rules.
There should be no such thing as 'awkward' or 'weird' about it and people should just learn to love the person for the perosn, not the height or anything else trivial. We can't control it and not all men are tall not all women are small and it doesn't always make any difference to strength and protection, we are just as capable, people are too wired by negative society in this day in age? Surely we should learn to outcome it now especially if we see more SBTG celebritiy couples then why should anyone feel 'awkward' or 'weird' when will we ever get over this negative stance.

Of course we have our rights to choose who we're attracted to but it should be us and who you love for their personality, not being told that no matter how great someone is just because the social rules of height difference etc prevent you from being together that to have to obey by them If you really are so insecure with yourself and what others think? Most things can be changed, height we can't though but it doesn't make anyone less of a person? Good or bad!

Updates:
P. S I'm not just on about our own personal preferences but why we feel we have any right to judge and criticize other TGSB couples just over this trivial matter? Even if you haven't got over it yourself you should at least respect women who are just as open to dating a shorter guy with a great personality as a taller guy

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Girl

• i agree with most of what you said. girls and guys are just as guilty of this

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• It's called attraction. You can't help that...

Dont be bitter

0|0
    0|1
  • People are attracted to what they are attracted to attraction is not completely shaped by society it is also shaped by background, status, personality and environment. What you're trying to do would be like trying to convince a gay guy to like women. Just find people that share the same views as you and ignore the ones that don't.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• hahaha personally i love those couples :D

0|1
    0|0
  • some people are assholes

0|1
    0|0