The man I am dating is giving me a confusing vibes. I just dont know if I should trust him or not?

the person i am dating is twice my age and he is from other country. for his country sex is too normal without committment but for me it is a big thing. He tells me that he love me N most of the time treats me like a princess. but when it is about committment he says, he dont believes in marriag, but want to see how it goes in future. we think each other gf/bf for like 2 months now, and he wants to be physical, and try to convince me. i just dont know, should i trust him or not. he dont even let me go. as we work in a same place, whenever i fight with him about this thing, he somehow convince me and if i made up my mind to leave him he never let me go. what should I do?

• i should trust him
  • i should not trust him

Most Helpful Guy

• I would go at your own pace and say you will only get physical if you get a committment from him.

• not cimmitting is a good thing?

• No what you are saying is that for you to get physical you need to be in a committed relationship.

What Guys Said 6

• You think of each other as bf/gf but are you actually? In some countries, like here in the US, many people assume that unless you tell each other you WANT to be exclusive than you are free to see whoever else you are. What country are you/he from?

• he is from Italy n i am from bangladesh

• sorry didn't get you...

• As ia siad in certain coubtries like us or italy many people assume unless you tell the other person you only want to see each other or be exclusive, they are free to see other people.

• if he's treatin u like a princess... take it as a BAD sign actually ;)

• Nope, I would NOT trust him. Go with your instincts. They aren't usually wrong when warning you.

• Princes not good but special treatment is good😊 and ihink we are not a good pair by yur info.

• I would not waste my time with him... only heartache lies ahead...

• So many things wrong with this, I don't even want to try and touch this

What Girls Said 3

• I'm sorry but I don't think you should date someone twice your age.

• dont trust him.

• "should i trust him or not." ? No you shouldn't trust him, because you have doubts. When you have to ask if you can trust a person , that is when you know you already don't. People may lie and deceive you, your intuition won't. So go with your gut.