How can I cheat effectively?

Girl #1 is my girlfriend but lives 200 miles away. Girl #2 knows I have a girlfriend but won't leave me alone.

I am attracted to Girl #2 and I want to have a fling with her, but I don't want to lose Girl #1.

Will Girl #2 accept a fling with me and keep her mouth shut about it?

0|0
6|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't be a piece of shit and cheat. Quit ruining it for the rest of us.

2|6
    0|0
    • No need for jealousy. Girl #2 is probably only a 6/10, great body though.

• Show All
    • And I wonder which subset gets the most girls?

What Girls Said 6

• Why cheat? Just leave your girlfriend then so she can find a better guy who actually wants her and cares about her. It's a win-win situation for everyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't cheat. Just break up with your girlfriend if you want to have sex with someone else.

0|4
    0|0
  • Poor attempt at trolling, next

1|1
    0|0
  • Lol... Break up with both and be with someone who you don't have to lie to... to be happy

0|0
    0|0
  • really? just dont do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Break up with both. Play xbox and stuff and sit at home.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• D o not try and cheat and be that guy. Nobody cheats effectively forever and it eventually gets found out, especially by the woman. Do yourself a favor and do not cheat or leave girl #1 because she does not deserve to be cheated on.

1|0
    0|0
    • Actually Girl #1 has cheated on me, cheating seems to be a sad fact of life

• Show All
    • its pretty much the worse feeling in the world and I hope DaveyBaby107 doesn't go through it. I don't blame people on here calling me an asshole, I have a dark personality, I think to myself, what if years from now she cheats on me (or even dumps me) and I look back to this time where I had the opportunity to go for another girl and never took it. I would regret that for the rest of my life.

• I would hope nobody has to go through it, but the fact is some do and it really sucks. I do not consider you an asshole because you have not actually done it yet. Yeah I know the feeling about being unsure of the future, but you will probably regret it even more if you lose girl #1 and girl #2 is not everything and you do not work out with her either. Then you will be without either of them

• well you can't have your cake and eat it too. cheat on your girlfriend and I will tell on you :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Discuss casual sex or an open relationship with Girl number 1.

1|0
    0|0
    • Wow, that's pretty good, she won't accept it though :(

• Show All
    • Yeah it's just, I can just see myself with Girl #1 in the LONG run, more than anyone else.

• Then be honest about your feelings and desires.

• You get a hot iron and put in on your penis, that way, you'll cheat effectively, aka, not cheat.

0|1
    0|0
  • nah u can't... u'll b found sooner or later

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheat effectively? How about you not be a fucking asshole. Break up with your girlfriend if you're gonna have sex with someone else. Or better yet, drive the 200 miles to be with your girlfriend. I have to fly 3000 miles and spend almost a grand to see mine.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm just honest, it's the world thats awful. 3000 miles though, I take my hat off to you, hope it works out.

• Cheating isn't honest. If you are thinking about it seriously then your girlfriend doesn't mean as much as you think. Time to move on. 3000 miles for the last 2 years and still going strong.

• You tell her that if you break up with the Girl #1 you'll stop talking to Girl #2. If she really likes you she won't say a word.

0|0
    0|0
  • Greedy, don't you think?

0|0
    0|0
  • You are a greedy cunt

0|0
    0|0
  • You're how old?

0|0
    0|0