I'm Friendzoned how on earth do I get out?

I've known this guy for about half a year and we became close friends very quickly, he doesn't really show signs of liking me but he is quite good at hiding things and doesn't really talk often about feelings other than he once fancied a girl but I had to force that out of him, he says he doesn't like her anymore but that's it. I am friendzoned we do stuff together and we watched films for the day with our friends and I leant on him and he put his arm around me but that is all our friends joke there's something but they do that to others too, I don't what I can do because I think I like him.

Most Helpful Guy

• it's up 2 him n only i'm afraid... u cannot get out of da f-zone on yer own :|

What Guys Said 6

• walk up to him..
    you: hey listen.. umm.. i wanted to tell you something for a long time..
    him: what?
    you: I kind of like you and I am really interested in becoming more than friends.

• Find a way to make him see you as an attractive person not just a friend. Someone he would like to be with.

• you should talk to me. I'm that guy you were talking about and you are my girl I needed to talk to

• give up and move on

• If you real want out you need to kiss him and let the cards fall ad they may

• You don't get out :)

What Girls Said 2

• There's probably a way... you just need to show him that u could be more than friends... Just don't over do things yet

• i think you're friendzoned.