Girls, Does guys likes on fb ugly popular girls pictures?

Why does they do it... My boyfriend liked picture of really ugly girl on fb. I don't know if he likes her or what.. I don´t think he likes her but anyway I am jealous.

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he doesn't think she's ugly. My ex has a female friend who a bunch of people think is weird and ugly (me included to be totally honest) and he always liked her stuff because he is friends with her and because he's friends with her he doesn't view her as unattractive. I know it's super annoying but it probably means nothing.

What Girls Said 9

• This is why you see her as so ugly

• Nope she really is. Many people think she is.

• i did see her ugly before he liked her pic so i dont think it is just me

• Trust me girl I totally understand👍

• Aw, you should be glad that your boyfriend liked your picture.

;)

• Life is simple. If he liked the picture it means he finds her attractive, but we can't tell if he likes her from just that action.

• Maybe he needs glasses...

• You're overreacting
    Unless he's liking heaps of them or talking to her heaps it's not a big deal

• Get over yourself. You're going to have a hard time getting through life if you takes things as stupid and meaningless as fb to heart

• Are they friends? He might just be being nice. If it's random girls he doesn't know, then I have no idea. :/

• I wouldn't worry about, they might just be friends and of their not maybe he just liked the picture. don't let your indignities get in the way of having a wonderful relationship. If you trust him then there should be nothing you have to worry about. If this is really stressing you out talk to him about it your self so he knots how you feel.

• sometimes yeah.