Girls, do you care about age differences?

would you date someone younger then you if he was nice, there is this women who liks me whos in her late 20s.

12

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't care too much.

What Girls Said 11

• as long as you can make it work, I don't see anything wrong with it. I would date younger guy if we connect good and all... you actually often forget age. I know people in their 40s that I get aloong as with my friends in 20s... it's more about the soul.. but personally I don't think I'd date someone way older or way younger... but you just feel it when it's too much

• Seeing as I'm 19, there's not much younger than me I can date without it 1. being gross and 2. being illegal. I think for now, I'm comfortable with dating anyone up to 25 years old, and if I was older, I'd probably go for a 5 year age difference.

• Nah, I wouldn't really do that unless he's like a few months - a year younger than me. Never been into younger guys.

• I do care. Just personal preference. I cannot and will never date anyone that is younger than me or the same age as me. I may get a crush on them if they were 1-4 years younger. But it will never go any further than a crush.

• i have and would date someone younger. i don't care about age. at all.

• I wouldn't date someone younger at all but I do get crushes though.

• Yep, I would and I have. Do you like her?

• Not really younger than me eh. unless it like a 3 or less months younger.

• It depends. I'm 17 but I won't date a guy that 30 because it would feel like I'm dating my dad

• I'm 25 and I'm dating a guy who is 23
    I wouldn't date someone more than 2 years younger than me, then again I haven't met someone that much younger and liked them so I guess I couldn't say unless I was in the situation
    I would think most girls would care as friends might tease
    But if you like her then go for it

• I am currently dating a 19 y. o. guy and i am 25... So yes... But the intellectual connection is missing so i don't see it going too far.., I think this age difference in this age group is quite big for smth serious.. Purely physical attraction..