Girls, do you care about age differences?

would you date someone younger then you if he was nice, there is this women who liks me whos in her late 20s.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't care too much.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• as long as you can make it work, I don't see anything wrong with it. I would date younger guy if we connect good and all... you actually often forget age. I know people in their 40s that I get aloong as with my friends in 20s... it's more about the soul.. but personally I don't think I'd date someone way older or way younger... but you just feel it when it's too much

0|0
    0|0
  • Seeing as I'm 19, there's not much younger than me I can date without it 1. being gross and 2. being illegal. I think for now, I'm comfortable with dating anyone up to 25 years old, and if I was older, I'd probably go for a 5 year age difference.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I wouldn't really do that unless he's like a few months - a year younger than me. Never been into younger guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do care. Just personal preference. I cannot and will never date anyone that is younger than me or the same age as me. I may get a crush on them if they were 1-4 years younger. But it will never go any further than a crush.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have and would date someone younger. i don't care about age. at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't date someone younger at all but I do get crushes though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, I would and I have. Do you like her?

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really younger than me eh. unless it like a 3 or less months younger.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends. I'm 17 but I won't date a guy that 30 because it would feel like I'm dating my dad

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 25 and I'm dating a guy who is 23
    I wouldn't date someone more than 2 years younger than me, then again I haven't met someone that much younger and liked them so I guess I couldn't say unless I was in the situation
    I would think most girls would care as friends might tease
    But if you like her then go for it

0|0
    0|0
  • I am currently dating a 19 y. o. guy and i am 25... So yes... But the intellectual connection is missing so i don't see it going too far.., I think this age difference in this age group is quite big for smth serious.. Purely physical attraction..

0|0
    0|0