Should I say anything at all or is it none of my business?

My friend just started dating this guy recently. He cares a lot about her and is super sweet. We went away for a weekend and next thing you know she's cuddling with this guy (and possibly even more as they went into a separate room). My friends and I tried to drop hints as to the fact that she should not be doing this and she then stated that her relationship was not serious (to her, but her boyfriend does not know this). I just feel like this is so unfair to him because he doesn't deserve this.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would talk with my friend first giving the reasons why what she is doing is wrong and should stop.

If she doesn't budge, I would tell the guy.

Is she a best friend or just classmate type friend?

• okay, thank you so much :)

What Guys Said 1

• As a guy and as a guy who has a girlfriend, I would definitely like that kind of info givin to me. If the guy is sweet and nice like you say this info might save him from turning into an ass down the road. At least he will know that there are some people out there that like his kindness. With that said I would tell him, not in a text, but rather over the phone or in person.

What Girls Said 4

• Tell him, its best to tell him to get out of the 'relationship" as soon as he can

• none of your business.

• I wouldn't tell him directly, because it's none my bussiness. but I would defenitely talk to my friend seriously and make her decide whoch guy. there is nothing worse than being chated on in this world :(

• I woudknt say anything. Your loyalty is to your friend

• Unless of course, your friend is an evil person using someone's feelings to take advantage of a sweet caring guy... Then that loyalty makes you a bitch.