Girls, what were some good first dates for you?

Where did you go and what did you do? Does the time of the day make a difference?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I went to my town when it was Top Day. That means that then, there's events like parades, dance school demonstrations, etc! We checked them out, had a drink in the sun :)
    that was during noon

For one in the evening, I asked this guy out to a concert I wanted to go to, we had a fun time just chatting while waiting for the concert to begin

It's good as long as you get to talk and get to know eachother, don't go to the cinema, please

What Girls Said 6

• Went on a boat ride. Nearly fell in, nearly crashed into bank, nearly its other boats etc. it was SO much fun :-)))))

• Have a three-course dinner at different restaurants, go to a food festival or street fair, a theme park, create your own picnic or play video games. Just be creative!

• Amusement park. The adrenaline of the rides, being daring with someone you like and them sharing that interest was priceless

• My husband took me to a shooting range and I loved it!

• never had one.

• i like coffee for a first date.