I have a crush on a guy who has cross eyes. What should I do?

I was glad everything was working out and I will be starting school again this fall. I just broke up with my ex of almost 4 years. So everything was going great even though my ex just got married and I'm still having to deal with all these emotions. I have been able to keep myself together and get through all this. Well just this past week I met a guy at work. He seems very nice and very cute. I have noticed him staring at me or when I ask him something he tries to impress me. This past weekend we were talking and he mentioned to me how much he works. He told me that they were hiring at his other job if I wanted to I can go there. Well at first I didn't think anything of it but today I have been thinking about him a lot more. The only problem is that he is cross eyed. I have no problem dating someone like that. Just that what if we were to end up becoming serious and we'd end up having a child. No parent would like for their child to go through that.

Most Helpful Guy

• is it so much of a deal-breaker?

• You know some people are born with it or they have had an accident that caused that to happen.

What Guys Said 4

• It doesn't mean your kids would be that way

• You. Must. Take. The. Eyes

• im being honest with you i think he better off without you if your thinking like that! it shouldn't matter what a person looks like, if you are repulsed by it stop bothering him and move on

• I'm guessing his parents probably aren't cross-eyed. You could be with a regular dude and still get a cross-eyed kid

What Girls Said 2

• If you really like him don't let that get in the way

• i doubt the kid will turn out like that too.