Analyze my situation and tell me if this boy maybe likes me?

Yeah so I followed this guy I like on Instagram and he followed me back a short while later in the same night. One of my friends followed him first to get rid of my nerves and he never followed her back, and another friend of mine has the same class as him but he never followed her after she followed him😐
i've only talked to him once and it was pretty smoothe conversation: he was really chill, we talked about running, sports bikes, his career interest, his twin brother, etc. at one point he may have mentioned he could do like 60 push-ups and shown me a video of him running ahead in a race.😅
A couple weeks ago I walked into the library and his brother saw me and started calling his name while I sat behind him😅
bur anyways what are the chances he'll like one of my instagram posts when I put one up? of he even likes me at all that is cause I don't know. what do y'all think?

Most Helpful Guy

• He mentioned how many push-ups he can do? lol yeah he is trying to impress you! He probably likes you

What Guys Said 4

• He likes you

• basially a "like" in insta don't means a lot 8)

• He hasn't "liked " anything he just followed me back but I'd be happy if he did😂haven't updated in a while

• He seems to like you

• He doesn't like you, he luuuuuurves you!

What Girls Said 2

• How about meeting him first? it will be obvious!

• he likes you.