Been dating a guy for a couple weeks. How do I get him to take a bit more interest in me as a person?

I really like this guy, he is really sweet and observant of me and my personality, and he clearly really likes me. However I notice that when we spend time together, I ask him questions and end up just listening to him talk about himself, his life, his family etc. for ages. When I do say something he listens carefully and remembers what I say, but he doesn't ask me many questions. He says he gets really nervous before he sees me so that could have something to do with it.

I really don't mind that much, but do I wish he would ask me some more questions about myself -- I know so much about him, but he doesn't know much about me! What do you think I should do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him to ask you some questions! Haha, I requested this of a guy one time and he began opening the floodgates of questions :)

• Huh! Do you think it's too soon to ask him this? When did you ask your guy?

• Such good advice! I thought about doing this, I think it would work well for this guy :) thank you!

• You are so welcome!! Glad to help, and good luck :)

What Guys Said 3

• Conversation will flow as he become more comfortable around you, but after he finishes answering you could try answering the same question if he is not asking. Maybe that will clue him in that he should know more about you.

• As he gets more comfortable with you, the conversation will come more naturally.

• By playing silly games of course!

What Girls Said 2

• i'd say give it time but if it's been a lot of time then maybe he's really self centered.

• just be yourself.