I've developed such a negative perseption about being rejected, what should I do about this?

So a bit of an easy one.

Past eight girls I was talking to, got friendly with and asked out all rejected me; I'm not a bad looking guy, probably one of the few really sweet genuine guys, but now I'm just turning more and more bitter every time I get my hopes up when all the correct signs were showing.

How do I go about this?

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Girl

• You should remind yourself that everyone faces rejection at some point in their lives. There is no reason to feel bitter. You cannot make someone give you a chance if they are not attracted to you.
    Anyway, learn from your mistakes and keep trying.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Don't overanalyse, the right girl will say yes, and the rest are just idiots.

0|0
    0|0
  • give yourself time.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• It happens, just be respectful, not bitter, asking them out will have probably made their day and may consider it for awhile before giving any stronger cues. If not, there is something about them inside they may feel undeserving. They don't want the guilt if they hurt a genuine person. Keep your eyes on personality, the average will become beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • guess u should understand.. it's pointless going bitter bro 8)

0|0
    0|0
  • bigger wallet, and bigger penis buldge next time and you'll be successful.

0|0
    0|0