You are on a first date and you fart what do you do?

Say you do a fart that is massive, very long and loud and reeks of rotten eggs while you are eating in a fine dining resturant on a first date. Say everyone in the resturant turns around to look at you. What do you do?

This is just a fun question so no mean comments.

• Run out of the restaurant as fast as my legs can carry me. Never to return to the scene of the crime or go on another date with that person again.
  • Stay there but turn bright red while apologising one too many times.
  • LMAO hoping that he/she will too.
  • Act all loud and proud and own the fart. Make jokes about it and laugh.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love this question.
    Oh man~ I laugh so hard.

I vote B because I definitely cannot do option A. But this is what I would do, I would do option B AND C. Lol.

• I am glad my question made you laugh and you like it. Are you the type of girl that finds farting funny?

• Lol!!! Farting is funny. It doesn't matter it comes from who. I am still going to laugh. Hahaha. The last time I was laughing from someone one's fart I was laughing so hard that I choked on my saliva/spit. That fart was loud. Hahaha

• Wow now you're an awesome woman! I love women that find farting this funny, just love it. :)

What Girls Said 3

• I laugh it off lol.

• Best thing to do. I don't know why some people are so up tight about farts. They are not gross really compared to so many other things. They are only gas.

• You should fart in public if u have to go to the restroom or outside

• Shouldn't

• I was meaning more if it was an accident. One that kind of just happened. Some people have more trouble controlling it than others. Especially people IBS

• Some people have trouble controlling it more than others. Especially people with IBS

• be confident about ur fart, and make this comment'hey it happens to the best of us'

What Guys Said 3

• Blame it on the girl I'm with

• That's not nice

• I heard of a guy that did that once. They where not on a date but he was sitting on the seat next to her on the bus and he did a loud fart and looked at the girl sitting next to her and said "It's ok, don't be embarrassed we all fart, Ill take the blame for you." loudly enough so other people on the bus thought it was the girl that had just farted.

• @Chloe2015 not nice? LOL he's paying for her meal the least thing
      she can do is take the blame for the fart ha ha ha.

• Blame it on her and then run out, knocking a waiter into one of the tables in the process.

• I don't give a crap if I have to fart I'm gonna fart.