How many of you are single?

How many of you are single? Do you want to be in a relationship? And if you do want to be in a relationship, does it seem like a struggle to find a significant other looking for the same thing?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm single. I used to want to be with someone, especially considering its senior year and almost all my friends are dating. But then I thought to stop. The reason is because I'm moving to a city I'll most likely be in for the next 5 years, and it'll be unfair to whoever I'm with out here to be with me and then bye bye! Also, I find it hard to be with someone who can't accept the fact that I'm transsexual out here. Its a small town with old-fashioned views, they're so bad a transsexual friend of mines was FORCED to move for her physical safety, like people were coming out here to beat her up just because she identified as straight, but was gay while still a guy and dressed very feminine to express herself. Well many people took that offensively and actually tried to throw her over the balcony at one point.

Now I'm transsexual, but its never happened to me cause I've already proven myself as someone you don't fuck with lol.

So this is a hick, republican, old-fashioned ass city. With all that in mind, I won't have much luck finding love out here. And why should I try? Half the females at my local h. s. are nothing special anyway. Only one is and she wants to stay friends, so I lost interest in just about the school as a whole. Oh well. Just gotta move to the city where the pride parades are!

What Guys Said 11

• I am single.
    I wouldn't mind being in a relationship.
    Yes sometimes it seems like a struggle to find a SO looking for same thing.

• Yes single, yes I would enjoy being in a relationship, and not sure because I have stopped looking as hard recently but I would say yes

• my lamb's single actually...

• I am single. A relationship would be nice, but it is not going to happen. That ship has sailed and I was not on it.

• single atm. I'm not really in the right place yet to jump into serious dating, but i'd definitely like to be in a relationship at some point

• I'm single and I don't want to be in a relationship. Since I don't want to be in a relationship why would I be looking for a significant other?

• Why don't you want to be in a relationship?

• 1. I don't like commitment, so I'm not cut-out for relationships.
      2. I like the loner life.
      3. My dream is to have a giant bachelor pad so I can game my life away.

• Best of luck :)

• Sure if a relationship happened but I'm not looking for one if one did.

• Im single im not attractive enough to get a girl

• Boy, you need to build your self-confidence :)

• But you start telling yourself it and you will start to believe it. And so, I'm 29 and have not had a boyfriend.

• A couple girls ocassionally stare even when they are with their boyfriends

• I'm like the bills at the strip club... single

Any ways I'm. single cause I'm shy for the longest time and I could nearly look girls in the eye if I would studder and all that jazz. My best friend Elaine help me get over my fear of girls haha

Now I'm over that but my life isn't where I want it to be.
    I have a part time job and I have a roomate so I have insurites about a girl wantting to date 21 year old guy who still getting his life together I do t know lol so im not looking.

• I am, I'd sure like to be in one. It's not a struggle for finding someone who is looking for a relationship, just hard to find one that wants one with me.

• I'm single. I don't have the time.

What Girls Said 6

• I'm single and I'm sure it would be nice to be in a relationship but it's so hard meeting someone that I would want to be with, or who wants to be with me. I either meet someone I want to be with, and for some reason he doesn't want to be with me. Or I'll meet someone who wants to be with me but I don't want to be with him (this is actually extremely rare, usually I just meet guys who want only sex).

It's a tough and lonely dating world...

• I am, no I don't, and not really...

• Yes and not anytime soon.

• Im single and not really inti a relationship tight now i like having fun

• Single pringle here.

• Me. Want to be in a relationship but can't find someone who i like and they like me back