If I get a girlfriend and I showed no interest in sex or the first couple months would a girl think that's weird?

I've never had a girlfriend or even held hands with a girl. Once I get a girlfriend I think it would be a while before I bring up sex? I would show affection in other ways. I would just be really nervous about sex and not be able to make a move for a while. Would this cause problems for a future relationship and what's the likelihood of her bringing up first?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, she'll probably think you're a gentleman. Just be open as honest that you're not one to rush and whenever she feels ready then you'll be broach the subject at the time. Be sweet, make sure you show that you are physically attracted to her (or tell her), and you'll be fine. She may even bring it up herself, just be honest as you can.

• Yeah I hope most girls will be understanding. I've been working on my self esteem and condfidence. This is the only area which I have no idea how to work on.

• I'm sure they will, you sound like a good guy. Just don't be too insecure- be a bit confident. We're all insecure it's just important who you share these insecurities with, the wrong person can make you feel like dirt, the right person will nourish these and givd you the confidence that you're awesome no matter what.

• Thank you this is the last thing that I need to work on. And I hope to find someone that we can help each other.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think so. You should be fine. Communication is key.

• yeah i would.

• Would you ask the guy about depending on how much you liked him?

What Guys Said 3

• Its totally OK to talk about sex with your girlfriend

• guess eah... she'd believe u don't like her man

• Ok I'd probably talk to a future girlfriend about it anyway. At least I hope so.

• I think most of them would be like "WTF?"

• Do you think they would ask? Or just think I wasn't attracted to them?

• Depends on the type of girl, some would ask, some would just break up with you saying it's not going anywhere.