Girls, Do you think most young men are impatient?

Would you say Men in their early to mid twenties are impatient in terms of respecting a woman's boundaries and letting her become comfortable around a new partner? Are they impatient in other aspects outside of relationships also?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• From my perspective older men are this way too.
    That's why I was shocked when I met a guy that was well worth it.

• alas, as the saying goes,

The only difference between men and boys is the price of their toys.

• Lol true

What Girls Said 8

• Depends on the guys and I don't want to make any generalizations but sometimes yes, especially if they are a player or just an impatient person. Lots of people now a days are so used to communications and transportation and everything else being quick, fast, and easy with the help of technology so ya in lots of ways i think guys are a lot more impatient then they were with women, especially if they are only after sex, and I also think they tend to lose interest more quickly too.

• when we were 18 my boyfriend was suuuper patient and it was lovely.

• It doesn't change as they get older. They assume the women's experienced so why wait?

As they get older fewer and fewer guys are patient.

• Nit true. I met a 29 yo who wanted to be with me all the time and after only 3 months of dating wanted to get married. It was too much.

• Yes sometimes depends

• I hope you aren't messing around with boys in their 20s.

• Well, I've dated a few guys in various age brackets... some were respectful and patient, and others weren't. To be honest I was surprised the younger one was more patient than the one who was about to be 30 (kept pressuring for nudes and other things early on). So I think it varies on the maturity level. I think the same can be said for women.

• They are very impatient. I don't pay much attention to them at all.

• yeah they are in general.