What could it mean when your partner always has an excuse to why they can't see you but you give them oppurtunties to be able to hangout with them?

Okay because I used to date someone for a year and durinf that year we only saw eachtoher about 5 times. And a few months before we broked up I would ask him if he wanted to come over to my place and chill, or come and hangout with me and our friends on the weekend, and I've even asked him if I could go over his house (which I've never been too). And whenever I do, he would come up with an excuse why he can;t, it's either that he's working, his grandma is sick, or something is wrong with his car.

Most Helpful Girl

• He was already checking out of the relationship before you officially broke up. Not even sure you were "dating" if you saw each other 5 times in 12 months unless it was long distance. Either way, convenient excuses to avoid hanging out is a very bad sign.

What Guys Said 2

• guess he's avoidin u then!

• huh. sounds like my ex, i'd suggest that you leave its not going to change.

What Girls Said 2

• He's as asshole. I dated a guy for two years with the same problem. Never been to his house either. Just an all around inconsiderate asshole.

A guy that can't forcefully make time for you is a guy who doesn't care about you. You want to see him? He doesn't care enough. Unless there's a real legitimate reason like something medical like he's dying or something---he's an asshole.

• he's not interested in seeing you.