How do you think it's gonna turn out?

Was talking to my girly friend about how we have pretty much no common interests. We've been dating a year and a half and just graduated high school. She wants to travel the world. I'm a farmer and have no plans of ever leaving my home town. Were gonna talk about it in depth tomorrow. We both have been nothing but happy with the relationship but are getting doubts now that life is comming in hot. Do you think we are gonna break up or continue on?

• Break up
  • Continue on dating
  • I don't know... I just really don't know
Well I'm going to bed. I hope to wake up to some more good responses. thank you to those who take the time to answer 😋👍

Most Helpful Girl

• If you really like eachother why not see where life takes you? you both gotta know where the other stands and what you want from eachother though, and also if you both wanna be together still. they say best friends make the best romances, so maybe. why not travel the world with her? then come back and stay home for a bit together. can you both compromise?

• I like your view on this (: but being a farmer, I really can't leave. Like at all. So I like compromises, but that's one I can't make. I actually told her when we started dating (in a tractor 🚜💨👍) that I'd never be able to leave the farm

• Awesome! :D

• Thank you 😋👍

What Girls Said 2

• Sometimes you have to go out and do what you want. If in a few years you're both still single, get together. Sometimes things just aren't ment to be.

• I'm starting to think your right. Thanks for the input

• you should continue.

What Guys Said 4

• Hard to tell it depends on her plans and how quickly she wants to carry them out - I voted option C.

• In my experience you should leave even though me and my ex were planing to leave it is doubtful that much could come of it should you decide to stay together. Id suggest leaving.

• Why don't you travel with her and learn from the farmers of the world. Then you can come back home and you'll just have all this worldly farm wisdom. It'll quality bro.

• Haha I like where your mind is at. But I cannot (nor do I plan to) leave. I got mouths to feed and am not going to stop

• If necessary let her go travel the world and even join her you just might enjoy seeing other cultures. If she does go her home will always be there for her when she gets back.