Would you be attracted to my personality?

I look intimidating Have a decent face. I'm a bodybuilder and live the lifestyle. It takes me away from everything and it's a sense of accomplishment that makes me feel good. Have tattoos. Im far from a douchebag though I'm more introverted even though i look like the opposite. Will have a nice intelectual conversation with you. I do have a spine at the same time and will speak up when needed to. Have dated my fair share of pretty and sexy but artifical girls. Sick of the games.. Im just looking to vibe and whatever happens, happens.

All that being said I started ollege at 22 years old. Had a rough past wirh family life used to be a hothead who liked to get in fights for no reason. Very active with the school.. in leadership with school clubs. Went to the police academy and decided to back to school full time before getting hired on full time as a cop. Don't go 'out' too much or drink anymore because I like to stay out of trouble and focus. That being said I enjoy life and I'm still social.

I'm getting answers like eh.. I guess. what makes u say that

Most Helpful Girl

• i guess so.

What Girls Said 7

• Your past isn't a factor really it's who you are now. You seem sweet, a bit too driven on succeeding. I only say that cause I'm a bit more laid back, but I see no reason why someone wouldn't like you.

• You sound a little shallow by the girls you have dated but... Overall you sound like a great guy who finally knows who he is and what he wants

• you sound decent enough

• You sound pretty normal, sure id date you, you sound cool.

• I would. I rather have a guy who will treat me right and with respect. I know you'll find someone who will see the best in you one day! Don't give up. My situation is similar to yours but we can't give up ! :)

• You sound like an amazing guy! And it's great that you've pulled your life back together by going to school full time and a cop full time. Keep it up and I'm sure you'll find the right girl soon. ☺️

• You sound like a pretty stand up guy. If you can hold a conversation and enjoy having some banter then yeah why not? I would be attracted to you I reckon

What Guys Said 3

• I am sure a lot of girls will like you.

• Hey getting accept into the police force is tough in itself especially the screening test when they ask you a butt load of uncomfortable questions.

If you passed that, I'd think you'd be a decent guy. So Goodluck with the ladies

• Find the right gal and she'll bring the best out of ya! :D