Guys, do you only like the hot loud girls? Does any guy actually like shy/nerdy/fangirls?

Whenever I'm with my group of friends they're all pretty loud and obnoxious and they're way prettier than me, I'm really shy, my friends always have guys talking to them and flirting and whatever and It kinda makes me feel worthless and ugly. I'm really nice and have a lot to talk about if a guy would start a conversation with me. But it Seems like guys are only interested in the pretty popular girls. Do guys even like shy nerdy fangirls?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I like shy, nerdy girls better but they're just so damn hard to approach. They're always at home playing on games or reading a book or something.
    Then in public they look unapproachable, like they don't want to be bothered. Only place I've ever been able to approach them is work..

I hate loud girls though, I'm naturally quiet and a bit shy myself and I just don't have the energy for loud girls, plus I've been hurt by them in the past.
    Whether it's true or not for the individual girl, I always tend to think of the quiet ones as sweet, caring and generally nice to be around which I like and that attracts me. Plus their personalities are usually more compatible with *mine* (because I'm a quiet, shy, slightly nerdy, introverted guy like I said), but it won't be for all men.
    I like them basically because they're more like me and I can see us working and me really liking them.
    Just make yourself approachable, and remember a lot of your guy friends might fancy you so don't write them off yet. And if you're on daring sites actually respond!

What Guys Said 21

• nah... like shy... too... its just that I don't judge people much and in girls, mostly care about the personality than the appearance up to a certain point...😅
    So yes, in my POV, I like shy nerdy girls because... they are simply awesome... they got other problems and things to care about... I find that's cute and adorable..

• shy girls are amazing when you get to know them-- and they tend to be the ones guys are all looking for as you get older. Don't compare yourself with other people, that'll just bring you down. Focus on what you're good at, be confident, and you'll meet a good guy that is really compatible with you

• I actually like your mind better. If only they would approach me...
    Girls like you give off a vibe that says "do not disturb". You need to get out there and start initiating conversations with guys rather than waiting for them to come to you. How can you expect a guy to notice you when you are lurking in the shadows?

• Yes. I'm a shy, nerdy guy who's marrying a shy, nerdy girl.

• I hate loud obnoxious girls. Like shut the fuck up already. No one cares about your gossip. But I digress.

• It depends on what you're a fan of. Shy and nerdy isn't a problem at all, but I would have to know what you're a fan of before I could comment on that.

• Oh the irony, I'm sure the shy nerdy guys like you, but they're to shy to say so, lol.

• I like shy/nerdy girls. They're just hard to read sometimes. It's easy to read a loud and outgoing girl.

• you will find a guy who is attracted to you. honestly nerdy fangirls are the best in my opinion. you can actually have an intelligent conversation with them

• lol those loud girls seem fun but really slutty. I like my woman to be talkative but not obnoxious. However in bed, she can be loud.

• Sometimes girls who are shy ust seem like they dont want to be talked to. When you are sitting with your friends, do you smile or have a resting bitch face perhaps.

• I like attractive social girls. Social doesn't necessarily mean loud.

• well it would depend on their fandoms. But i'll take shy/nerdy

• The hot loud girls are probably more prone to be horrible people. Plus, I don't like when a girl is loud, it's annoying.

• I like the shy ones... They all quiet and cute. :3

• I don't care much for the loud obnoxious type.

• If you are a cute, shy/nerdy/fangirl, then sure we do.

• I personally think shy girls are adorable.. Loud girls definitely aren't my cup of tea..

• I love shy nerdy girls they're cuter and nicer

• The loud obnoxious ones are gross somehow. It's just off-putting. I prefer the nerdy girls but don't assume that means I'd end up talking you the nerdy girls instead of the loud ones. Girls tend to have the erroneous notion that a guy will approach you if he's interested, that's not the case.

• Loud girls are yuck no matter how hot they are I love berd girls because I'm a nerd