For guys: Do you like catty woman who manipulate situations to get your attention?

The reason why I ask, is because I've had many instances where women have intervened with my relationships with men in a negative way (meaning for the guy's attention) and have succeeded because the guy seemed to be attracted to her for behaving that way. I've had a few girlfriends act like this, I'm happy to say I have not stay friends with them. I also had a cousin try to break me and a boyfriend up one time. Please keep in mind, I never betrayed any of these girls, so they were not behaving this way out of revenge. So... Is this the only way to get a guy because I feel like guys give into this type of behavior all the time :( Would you suggest a girl be competitive and catty to get a guy's attention, even if it means betraying a friend?

Most Helpful Guy

• I do not like girls or anyone who would betray a friend like that. Those sound like some messed up people

What Guys Said 2

• No, I don't like that. If I like a girl, no one will be getting in the way of that so, she doesn't need to resort to that. The girls who do that just end up looking desperate.

• I wouldn't consider catty women for a relationship. They just bring drama.

What Girls Said 4

• If I have to be competitive and catty to get his attention, he's not getting my attention.

• Lol if you wanna get dumped in weak, sure. Usually guys only like em for a night so

• It can work, yes. But you still shouldn't do it! Those type of guys are not what you should want anyway.

• no one likes that...

• You'd be surprised who does unfortunately :-/