Help, I am so stuck?

okay, so.. I've been speaking to thee 2 guys for about the same amount of time. 2 months, one I have met and even slept with. He is so nice and caring! but it's the 2nd one that is the problem, the one I've been speaking to for the longest. We have spoke solid for 2 months, but every time we agree to meet up I or he always has something to do. But, sometimes hell randomly ignore me for days on end. He's forever dropping hints that he likes me, he even said once "I'm going to snapchat you just so I can see you" blah blah blah. I'm just so confused, I don't want to jump into the one I've been seeing a lot of recently until I know what game this guy is playing! Is he interested? why does he ignore me after saying so many nice things and getting my hopes up? should I drop all contact?

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, the one you have been seeing for the longest is playing games

What Guys Said 1

• Lol ''great nice caring guy is waiting for me, but this other guy that ignores me and blows me off is soo interesting i dunno who to pick.''

Typical

What Girls Said 1

• this guy, the one you have been talking to for ages is just messing with you. If he was really keen and actually wanted something with you he wouldn't ignore you for days.