Which Disney princess (es) would you date? And why?

I personally would pick Elsa and Belle. Elsa because I love her dress and her power to create snow storms. Belle for her intelligence and personality.

I'm not going to pick a MHO for this because there are too many answers that deserve it just to pick one.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 56

• Mulan. She's down to earth, silly, and brave

• Kida. She was and is the holy grail of Disney princess hotness.
    Plus she was amazingly smart and athletic and brave.

And the guys :) Shan Yu if he wasn't evil just because he was so massive. XD

Uhm also Li Shang, Aladdin, and Prince Naveen

Also, Kocoum if he wasn't heartless.

• 4|1
  • ariel because she is determined to be a part of the world she loves and she likes to collect pretty things.

• I would date Ariel :D

• Is shrek a Disney movie? I would love Fiona. Also Mulan. She is brave, funny, and dreams big. I also love belle, such a big heart. And tiana. Oh jeez I love em all.

• Kida because she's brave and fierce and loyal and willing to sacrifice herself to save her people. Tiana because she's determined and knows what she wants and won't let anything stand in her way.

• Ariel just cause she can sing and is hot af
    Merida because she has a lot of confidence and independence
    Pocahontas because she is hot, down to earth and great singer

• There are no princes I really liked, but I've come to like the one in Tangled. He's funny. But he's technically not a prince.

• your weird

• Pocahontas, Milan, and tiana. They're all independent women who are willing to save their partner. They're all beautiful and have their own ideas of who they want to be in life

• Merida, because she is strong and determined.
    Belle, because my name is Bella and we would be the cutest couple ever.
    Tiana, because she is ambitious and hard working and gorgeous.

• None. Because I'm not bisexual.

• what about just to hang out with

• Mulan, Jasmine, Pocahontas, and Tiana. The rest are boring to me (probably because I've heard their stories thousands of times).

• Jasmine would be cool. Mulan would be too if she brought the Eddie Murphy dragon

• I'd date Pocahontas or Jasmine.

• i want to date a prince... not a princess..

• Elsa is bae

• You would date Elsa because of her dress? Haha.
    I would date Elsa, Belle or Mulan because they all have good hearts and are intelligent and mature.

last choice would be Ariel. She is such a selfish shallow teenager.

• I didn't know what else to put lol. Elsa is cute and very intelligent and kind.

• Bella! Smart and cute and sweet

• I love Rapunzel, Belle, and Mulan. They're perfect. I also wish Meg from Hercules were an official princess because she's awesome too.

• Rapunzel is so bubbly. And Belle is so smart

• I liked Frozen but Tangled remains my favorite Disney movie (and favorite movie in general) of all time. Although I thought Ana's character was slightly inaccessible, Elsa, despite her magical ice powers was actually more relatable as a person.

• I like both but Elsa is prettier than Anna. Olaf actually had a good purpose in the movie

• This is just fuckin creepy

• I'd be all over Aladdin. He's a babe.

• From Disney princes, I would choose general Chang, from Mulan, cause he's hot and knows what he wants :)

• Elsa is a Queen not a princess.

Jasmine all the way!

• If I had to choose.. Rapunzel to hang out with because she's just adorable. But to date.. Jasmin, Peter Pan or Hercules.

• If I were to ever go lesbian for a Disney princess it would be Kida, Tiana, and Pocahontas.

• probably Ariel because as you see in the movie, she can love somebody a lot, like she did for Eric. She did almost anything to be with him and that's what I look for in a partner

• From the prince's I would date Prince Charming or Eric. If I had to hang out with one of the princess I would probably choose them all.

• I would date Shane from Mulan. I love how he cares for her but at the same time is determined to do his job and protect her.

• I wouldn't date a princess, I prefer a prince

• More from Girls
    26

What Guys Said 41