Should I say yes to go out with him?

I am currently working at a tech company, I don't go out that much and have no social life plus i am not hood ehen it cones to talking to guy!! Recently a guy st my workplace asked me out, he is really good looking and very social! I hsve no idea what brought this up i mean ehy would a guy like him wanns go out with someone like me? What should i do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Go out and play it cool dont over think things

What Guys Said 5

• Why do you gotta be hood to talk to a guy? Just talk to the guy, go out and who knows he may just end up opening your social circles a little bit more.

• On a social life aspect: Yes, you should go out and become more social. Being social is not something you are born with, but also something which requires practice.

On a dating basis: No. If you have to think of going with him or not chances are you will not want to be with him.

• You should make it perfectly clear that you don't date fellow employees. Honey, if something goes wrong you will have to see this man day in and day out... and on the mere possibility of that, your boss could have you both fired as soon as he knew you were dating.

• I'd say just go out and enjoy yourself. No harm in going out on one date.

• no. dump him and go out with me ^.^

What Girls Said 1

• Does he work in the same department or in a department you want to transfer into?

• Same department, research and development!

• Don't do it. Thank him for the offer but and become friends or whatever. It's never a good idea to data a coworker especially in a field that's already biased against you.