What is your preferred dating age range?

What is your preferred age range for a partner? Is it different online versus in real life? What would make you change your preferences? Discuss.

Before anyone asks, the age range I am comfortable with is 22-26. I'm looking for someone who is in a similar life stage as me. Older than 26 I feel is fairly settled in their career and looking to get married and have a family. Not ready for that yet.

Most Helpful Guy

• I just turned 25 and my range is 19 (if she's very mature) - 23. I don't want to date someone my age or older simply because girls my age are looking for someone to date and marry. Due to my current situation, there's no way I could date a girl with the intention of marrying her and I don't want to be in a relationship with lets say a 27 year old and inevitably break up two years later leaving her depressed because she wasted her time when she could have been with someone who was ready to commit.

What Guys Said 7

• Preferably, no more than three years younger and no more than two older.

• 17-33 Is what I find attractive but 21 to my age is most comfortable to me

• No one changed my preference in this, my dating range is 16-25 for my age but if she really like me crazy and unconditionally then I will forget about age😊

• Do you have a lower limit? Like an age that you consider too young?

• Here's the thing: young girls often think they are more mature than they really are. They might enter into a relationship with an adult (who should know better) to prove to everyone how mature they are but find that they aren't and can't extricate themselves safely. It's better for the adult to realize this and not engage in the first place.

• Oh!.. thank for your advice😊 i got it😊

• Two to three years above or below

• 18-49. It is the same online and offline.

• minimum legal age and above 8)

• So long as there is a click, 18+

What Girls Said 7

• I don't really have a preference.

I've had guys younger but still within my age range hit on me real life.
    Ages 24 and so on.

I don't mind dating way older than mie as long as he looks young or good for his age.
    I don't want to hold hands with someone that looks like my Dad.

• I have the opposite problem. My dad looks young, so when we're out together, people think he's my boyfriend (SO GROSS) so I always have to mention "Dad, should we get this for Mom? I know she wants xyz."

• Wow, your Dad is lucky!

• It is 20-25 :)

• I like men a few years older. I do not do online dating, had a horrible experience with it and I will never do it again.

• I prefer guys a few years older. I'd be fine with my age and up to early 30's.

• at the moment 18-25

• I'm 19, so my dating preference is from 17 years old to 25.

• 17? Really?

• Yeah, it's a lot different. Here, we leave mandatory education and can start going to college from 16 to 17 and we go to university at about 18 or 19 years old.

• Horay I made it

• 18-22
    Yeaahhh but I dont always stick to it lol