Are there other reasons than a girl not being good enough for a guy not wanting to commit?

I'm confused. I've been talking to this guy for almost three months online. Recently he's made a few sexual comments and has asked me to come over to watch movies. I flay out told him I'm not into friends with benefits thing and I'll never be I only do relationships. He keeps telling me how he thinks im georgous and intelligent and all but he flay out told me he could not be in a relationship right now because he's got too much going on in his life to be 100% in it. He told me his dad passed away recently and had to move back home to help out his mom. I know that is a big burden but I am insulted that once again a guy does not want a relationship with me. It seems all guys ever want is sex. This guy hasent even met me in person yet. Should I feel offended like I'm not good enough for his standards to be his girlfriend or is his reason is legitimate?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say that's a pretty good reason and you should not feel like you're not good enough. Even if his reason is not good, I'd say he's not good enough for you. He just wants sex like any other low life guy. You want better things. By definition, he's not good enough for you

What Guys Said 3

• No you shoulnt feel offended. The reason he doesn't want to commit at all is he only cares about himself. He veiws relationships as "strings" and boring etc ., and sex as nothing mmore than a physical relaease. His lack of wanting to comit is more his problem than yours.

• it seems like he likes you but only wants sex right now. i think he does have a good reason, i mean his dad died. you should do what's right for you. if you aren't the type of girl who does casual sex then move. there are other guys out there.

• http://oi57.tinypic.com/33msnbc.jpg who wants the cow? we only want the milk

What Girls Said 4

• You can't expect from anyone who has never met you to already state that they would want a relationship with you. You start first with dating, getting to know a person FACE TO FACE and than you decide if this is a person you would want to commit to. You can date him without having sex. But since he already made it very clear that he's not looking for a relationship there's only 1 thing to do: move on.

Why get offended or get mad another person for being straight forward?

• I think it's best to give him the benefit of the doubt here for your own self-esteem. However, I don't think you should continue to contact him. You guys want different things.

• Legitimate.

I don't think I could be in a relationship with someone I haven't even met before. How they are online, and how they are when you meet are completely two different things.

• He's plainly not interested in having a relationship with you.