Is it too good to be true? Can a man know he might fall for a woman early on?

I've been seeing this guy for a couple weeks now. He tells me he really likes me and that he can see himself falling for me. I'm not naive so I know this could just be a load of crap but I've never heard a guy say that this early on. Usually guys just want to keep it casual and see what happens. I'm usually the one to become overly attached.

This time I decided to hold back and not open up to him because I don't want to get hurt again. He knows that I have a wall built up around me and he's trying to be patient but I can tell he's becoming frustrated. But how am I supposed to know if he's being genuine. Would a guy really say he could see himself falling for a woman after only a short amount of time?

I mean the chemistry between us is insane. Even just kissing him made my head spin and my body numb, I've never experienced that. He's a very sweet guy and not pushy about sex at all, which is refreshing. I guess I just feel like it's too good to be true. I've been hurt too many times by guys whom I thought I could trust. I can't let it happen again.

How can I let myself be open to the possibility that he's not just full of crap and he really does like me?

Is there anyway to know if he's being sincere?

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• Oh yes, I did. I knew it and got clarification from the girl that we were going to be a couple coz I knew I was falling for her fast.

1|0
    0|0
  • 3-4 weeks I fell in love

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• There is always the possibility that he may be full of crap. Do you know anything about his past in order to make sure that he is not bullshitting you?

0|0
    0|0