Is it too good to be true? Can a man know he might fall for a woman early on?

I've been seeing this guy for a couple weeks now. He tells me he really likes me and that he can see himself falling for me. I'm not naive so I know this could just be a load of crap but I've never heard a guy say that this early on. Usually guys just want to keep it casual and see what happens. I'm usually the one to become overly attached.

This time I decided to hold back and not open up to him because I don't want to get hurt again. He knows that I have a wall built up around me and he's trying to be patient but I can tell he's becoming frustrated. But how am I supposed to know if he's being genuine. Would a guy really say he could see himself falling for a woman after only a short amount of time?

I mean the chemistry between us is insane. Even just kissing him made my head spin and my body numb, I've never experienced that. He's a very sweet guy and not pushy about sex at all, which is refreshing. I guess I just feel like it's too good to be true. I've been hurt too many times by guys whom I thought I could trust. I can't let it happen again.

How can I let myself be open to the possibility that he's not just full of crap and he really does like me?

Is there anyway to know if he's being sincere?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• Oh yes, I did. I knew it and got clarification from the girl that we were going to be a couple coz I knew I was falling for her fast.

• 3-4 weeks I fell in love

What Girls Said 1

• There is always the possibility that he may be full of crap. Do you know anything about his past in order to make sure that he is not bullshitting you?