Guys, hit & run?

Would you take a girl seriously even though you have absolutely nothing in common? I live a healthy life style and am always in nature hiking or at the beach. he's a city boy who smokes cigarettes and drinks tons of coffee haha Im a very opened minded person so im interested in seeing where it goes. He texts me everyday all day so i feel like he's interested. Whether for a lay or something more I don't know. Id be down for either , i just can't read his mind and too nervous to ask because it might be too soon.

5

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask him to do something you like to do, but he dosn't. If he is all game for it, then he might really be into you, but if he kinda wavers or trys to offer up a different thing to do, then he might just be int it for a shag. You really just want to have fun right? I mean, that's what going out with someone is really all about: having fun. Just be safe and don't do anything you can't take back, at least initially.

What Guys Said 4

• if we had nothing in common? uh-oh

• Well the saying exists - "Opposites Attract"

• It not a bad thing to be a little different, you must have something in common to talk to him everyday. Why don't you guys hang out and see where it goes? Plus go city people, I love the outdoors and nature but damn living in the city (a Metropolitan area) is the best place to be.

• I used to be like you, now I'm like him. Tbh your interests don't have anything to do with whether or not a dude just wants to hit and run.