Guys, How can I tell if this guy likes me?

How do I tell if he likes me back? What some sighs?
Even what are some sighs over Facebook mostly and in general?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• He'll ask you out, until then you know nothing.

• We have hung out a few times and he'll always say yes when I ask him if he wants ro

• *says

What Guys Said 4

• The best way to tell is to compare how he treats you with how he treats other girls. This can have two extremes-- one, if he's quieter and more reserved around you, he may be worried about saying something wrong, and cares what you think. Two, he might be even more open with you, want to hang out all the time, etc. Either way, you can see it in his eyes when he smiles at you. You can tell a girl likes you by her smile, you can tell a guy likes you by his eyes

• God damn it... over facebook?

• Both ways lol

• I'm not the right person to consult in that field. By the way, the word is "sign" not sigh. Is your phone's autocorrect uneducated? :D

• You obviously knew what I meant grammar police. But, nah it's not.

• Ask him to get a drink after work if he does then he likes you if he makes up an excuse probably not.

• She who hesitates masturbates!