Would you come back for her?

You are a 22 year old college who is trying really hard to get into law school. In first year of college you meet a girl and you start to like her. Every now and then you see her occasionally in your other classes. By the 3rd year you have REALLY deep feelings for her. Youve even introduced her to your close friends as "This is Lisa who I told you about." However you are not looking for a girlfriend right now bc you are really focused on school. In 4th year you have another class with her and you both become close. Before the semester ends she tells you that she likes you. Your mouth drops open and you smile really big and even start shaking. However since you are focused on school and dont want to give her false hope you tell her that you only see her as a friend. You like her so much that you have to distance yourself from her because it is very tempting for you to pursue her and lose focus in school. Youve liked her for 4 years now and have deep feelings for her. Would you come back to her when you are done with school?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I'll come back for her if I care enough for her

What Guys Said 6

• I'd definitely leave her for some kind of super model or something.

• hahhahha sure y not?

but only if she likes me honestly

• You'd be to be both ignorant and arrogant to assume that you can just "come back to her when you're done", like as if she wouldn't be hurt by your rejection and/or have moved on already.

• I wouldn't have let her go like that.

• That's a lot of time. Probably not.

• i don't think school and girlfriend are mutually exclusive. most guys could and would have both at once IF they actually wanted it.

What Girls Said 4

• That sounds stupid. I would have told her I liked her too.

• By the time you're back, she's gone.

• Depends things change over time. Feelings go away and you start having feelings for other people

• If I liked her that much, I would find a way to be with her AND focus on school, just like any other student is capable of... Sounds more like I really only see her as a friend, but she doesn't want to believe that because she's into me, so she misinterprets things..,