I always initiate conversation via text. Is he uninterested?

I text 1st 70% of the time. If I let one day go by, i usually cave in and text 1st. he replys though.
we know each other for 1 month. he has called me 5 times. He blocked me off whatsapp cause I said something apparently nasty, he unblocked after 4 days because he said he missed me. we aren't dating just chatting at the moment.

Most Helpful Guy

• Y'all sound made for each other.

What Guys Said 1

• If it was just the texting bit, I'd say he might dislike texting like myself. But, if he is blocking you on whatsapp and unblocking you after a few days, he is probably doing it as some kind of a punishment and it's pretty childish. If my girl said something that I didn't like, I'd talk to her about it. Because talking it out is how adults solve an issue.

What Girls Said 2

• Honestly, he still may like you. But don't put up with him blocking you, that's acting childish. You need someone mature, and someone who will initiate conversation first. Talk to him about it. And if he doesn't do anything about it, or even blocks you again, you need to move on and find someone more mature for you.

• He sounds immature find yourself someone better. Sounds like he's just playing with you.