Is this weird? Why does he call my dog his dog?

I met my boyfriend about 2 years ago. We didn't start dating until a year after we met. We were becoming close friends during that year. We started casually dating and he's at my house all of the time posting pictures of my dog and calling it his dog online. We have only been casually dating for 2 months. Is this weird? My friends say it's kind of creepy.

Most Helpful Girl

• ... I mean it's a little weird.

Granted I call my sisters dogs my dogs, but, I live with her right now. And spend more time with them than she does. And also I'm her sister lol.

What Guys Said 3

• kinda of... hope he doesn't have any weird fetish wid dogs though

• I think it is okay - He likes the dog and has become attached to the dog.

• I just find it strange with him posting about how his dog is the greatest. We aren't even official yet.

• Not sure if it's the same but I started calling my sisters dog my dog, she never around to take the dog walk, feed, and etc.

What Girls Said 1

• who cares its a dog.. if u dont like ur boyfriend than it would bother u.. so do u like him?